This tuna salad is a must if your looking to lighten up on the calories this summer. It is packed with flavor and refreshing crunch from the cucumbers. Top a bed of greens with it, or put it between some healthy slices of bread and enjoy!!
- 3 cans of wild planet tuna fish
- 1 med cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups of fage greek yogurt 0%
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of salt ( taste as you go and add more if needed)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Drain the tuna, and put into medium size bowl. using a fork, break it up into smaller pieces
- Add the remaining ingredients into the tuna and combine
- Chop cucumber into 1/2 inch slices
if you like your tuna a little more moist, then you can add more yogurt. feel free to also add some chopped onion and celery!