Peanut butter and chocolate really need to always be together! These bars are so delicious, I’ve already had three before I started writing this..maybe 4 but whose counting?
It took me about 10 mins to whip these babies up, and my own baby girl was so mesmerized by the hand mixer I use, i’m pretty sure she was falling asleep. Maybe i should bake every night ? just a thought.
Enjoy these beauties, you will be glad you made them 🙂
- Make sure you have a 8 by 8 baking pan and some sort of electric mixer.
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter, at room temp (Kerrygold unsalted)
- 2 organic brown eggs (room temp)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (enjoy life semisweet)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup crunchy organic peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- beat eggs, butter and coconut oil
- Add in all of the dry ingredients, then the peanut butter
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper and pour mixture in, pressing down evenly
- sprinkle the top with some chocolate chips 🙂
- Bake for 25 mins or until a knife comes out clean
If you really want to take it to the next level, add a scoop of your favorite ice cream on top 😉 life’s to short!