This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious! You can serve it with shrimp, chicken, A flaky white fish, or keep it simple with sautéed veggies.
I was keeping Sunday dinner quick and easy, so I just used some thawed wild shrimp and a microwave quinoa/brown rice blend.
Im thinking of trying this in a spicy shrimp soup next time… yum! I love a recipe that you can do a lot of things with.
you will need a sauce pan and spoon
Serves 2 – double the recipe if your making it for 4 or more
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 large garlic clove chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut cream (from the top of the can)
- 1/2 cup organic veggie broth
In your medium size sauce pan…
- melt your coconut oil on low heat
- add diced sweet onion
- toss in diced garlic
- stir until onions become translucent
- Add your spices and salt now, stirring to combine
- Next you add the coconut cream, stirring, then the veggie broth.
- Turn the heat up a little until it begins to thicken.
If your using shrimp, you can add them directly into the sauce and cook.