Who doesn’t love a one pan dinner?
easy clean up
- 1 lb of wild, deveined, peeled shrimp
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
PREHEAT oven to 375
- you will need a large cookie sheet
- Rinse the asparagus, and cut the ends off. Place on one end of the pan
- rinse and pat dry your shrimp and put them on the other end of the pan
- drizzle everything with the EVOO
- Sprinkle half of the salt on veggies and other half on shrimp
- pepper the veggies
- sprinkle the other spices on the shrimp, and toss.
- squeeze half of the lemon all over the shrimp
- slice the other half and place the slices under the shrimp. Be sure to remove the seeds.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and veggies are soft.
Serve with rice or quinoa!!