These are named after my daughter Constance 💓 She lovesss a good treat and I was tired of giving her the usual store bought granola bars and cookies.
I love the thought of making homemade goodies for my daughter so I know exactly what the ingrediants are. So many times we are fooled by the labels we see in the grocery store. We see ” Organic ” and automatically think it’s good for us, when it’s still loaded with sugar.
Little con’s cookies are the perfect snack for your little ones school lunch, on the go snack, or even for a quick and easy breakfast!
Do your little one a favor and make these! My little Con can’t get enough of them 😉
You will need:
1 ripe banana
3/4 cup of dry oats
1/4 cup dry chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup organic unsweetened coconut milk
3/4 cup melted unrefined coconut oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
What to do:
- mash the banana in a medium bowl
- add the egg to the bowl, mixing together
- melt the coconut oil
- begin to add the all ingrediants one at a time, combing them all with a spoon.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- with an ice cream scooper, begin to line the sheet with the cookie batter , making sure their at least an inch apart.
- Bake at 375 for about 30 mins or until they are a golden brown
*** If you prefer them sweeter you can add a Tbsp of coconut sugar
!!! Store them in a tubberware container in your frig 🙂