This side dish is so delicious, you will forget all about the main course. Roasted cauliflower on its own is amazing, then you add cheese and a crunch.. 🙌🏻 Needless to say, you need to make this.
You can use a regular cookie sheet, or a baking dish, so it can go straight onto the table.
Heres what you need..
1 large head of organic cauliflower
1/3 cup pine nuts
2 tbsp evoo
1 1/2 cups grated gruyere cheese
1 tbsp herb de Provence
1/4 tsp salt
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400
- cut you cauliflower up into small florets.
- place on cookie sheet or baking dish and drizzle with evoo, salt, and herbs
- toss with your hands and roast for about 20 minutes turning halfway.
- meanwhile, grate the cheese
- sprinkle cheese on cauliflower, bake in oven for another minute or until melted.
- once cheese has melted, remove from oven and sprinkle with the pine nuts.
This is a very savory, delicious recipe. I hope you enjoy it and share your thoughts!