This recipe might not be for everyone, but I know that my husband LOVES it, so maybe you will to!
I’ve never actually had regular hamburger helper. My mom never made it, and the thought of cooking something out of a box like that just grosses me out 😆
This is a one pan meal! You just need to boil your pasta but that’s no biggie. I prefer to serve it with the elbow ancient harvest pasta, which is a quinoa, corn blend. You can serve it with any smaller pasta you like!
Heres how you do it!
you will need a large sauté pan.
Recipe serves about 6
- 2 lbs grassfed beef
- 2 boxes of ancient harvest elbow pasta
- 4 tbsp worsteshire sauce
- 1 large head of organic broccoli, chopped. Leaving mostly the tops
- 2 containers of pacific organic cream of mushroom condensed soup (see pic below)
- 1 cup organic veggie or beef broth
- 1/4-1/3 tsp salt depending on how salty you like things
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
RMEMBER TO TASTE IT AFTER BEEF IS COOKED AND YOU’VE ADDED THE SOUP AND BROTH. ADD MORE SALT IF NEEDED 👍🏻
- On medium heat, add your beef to the pan, cooking through and breaking up into smaller pieces
- start boiling your pasta water, then cook your pasta of choice.
- add in half of your salt(see not above) , the pepper and worsteshire sauce. Stirring
- now you can add in the soup and stir to combine.
- Toss in your chopped broccoli. I like to make sure there aren’t any huge pieces.
- Stir on medium/low and cover for about 10 minutes so the broccoli cooks.
- Last you add your pasta, mixing it all together.
Here’s the soup is use and the pasta 👇🏻👇🏻
If your not a huge beef person, you can always try ground turkey. I’ve never done it, so I’m not sure how it will taste.
Leave a comment once you’ve tried it!