Driscoll’s organic strawberries, whipped cream, a crunchy phyllo cup and shaved milk chocolate, equals the perfect one bite dessert 😍🙌🏻
With only 4 ingredients, these take minutes to make. Serve them at your summer bbq, birthday parties, dinner parties, play dates, whenever!
When I’m making a fruity dessert, I always buy Driscoll’s organic berries, because they’re the best quality and SO sweet and delicious 😋
Here’s what you need!
1 cup of diced organic Driscoll’s strawberries
1 package of mini phyllo cups (found in the freezer section by pie crusts)
1 can of whipped cream (or homemade)
1 milk chocolate bar
- Make sure you rinse your berries, and pat dry with a paper towel, then dice and set aside.
- Place your phyllo cups on whatever platter/cutting board you want to serve them on.
- fill the cups with a small amount of whipped cream
- sprinkle on your diced Driscoll’s organic strawberries
- Using a hand held grater, shave the milk chocolate bar on top of each cup!
Serve right away!