• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1/2 very ripe mashed banana
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• pinch of salt
• parchment paper
• 1 cup gluten free, wheat free oatmeal ( bobs red mill )Preheat oven to 350••Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
In a large bowl with a hand mixer, mix egg, coconut oil, vanilla, salt, banana, honey, & baking soda ( make sure egg is at room temp, otherwise adding melted coconut oil to a cold egg with cause it to harden ) last, Mix in oatmeal and coconut flour.
Using a small spoon, place cookie mixture onto ready cookie sheet. Press down cookies so they aren’t just balls.
Bake for about 20 min, or until they are browned around the edges.
Set aside to cool.. And maybe give one a try
~Building the parfait~
**You can find the recipe for coconut whip cream on my page**
• 3 bananas sliced about 1/2 inch
• banana cookie crumbles
• coconut whipped cream (using 1 can of full fat coconut milk )
• old jam jars or stemless wine glasses for serving
Layer the ingredients using 2 spoonfuls of the coconut whip, followed by 4 or 5 slices of banana ending with 2 cookies crumbled. Repeating till it reaches the top.
**This is a rich dessert because of the coconut whip, so i recommend using the suggested glasses for serving**
Place desserts in refrigerator for an hour then enjoy!