This recipe is very easy, and doesn’t take long to whip up! My husband said it was delicious 🙌🏻 And can’t wait for me to make it again 💁🏼♀️ I call that a win!
Here’s what you need!
2 packages of sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 large bunch of Lacinto Kale
1 container of mascarpone cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
garlic and sun-dried tomatoes (I found this at my grocery store in a jar)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp evoo
- In a large sauté pan, heat your evoo on low heat, add in sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Wash and pat dry the kale. Remove the stems. Give the kale a rough chop, making sure there’s no larger pieces.
- Add the kale to the mushrooms, along with 4 tbsp of the garlic, sun-dried tomato mixture, stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mushroom and kale mixture from the pan and set aside on a plate or bowl.
- Add the chicken to the same pan. Cook depending on the thickness of your chicken. I used a chicken cutlet, which is thin, so mine only cooked for 5 minutes on each side.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the mushroom and kale mixture back in the pan. Keeping the heat on low. Make room in the center of the pan, and add in your mascarpone cheese. I added almost the entire container, it just depends on how creamy you want it. (I used about 1/2 cup) Use a spoon to incorporate the melting cheese in with the mushroom, kale mixture.
- Once everything is combined, you can taste it to see if you want to add more salt 🙂
- I served the kale and mushrooms over the chicken breast. You can also add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese!
ENJOY!! Be sure to leave a comment after you’ve made the recipe, letting me know what you think 💓