This is my favorite meal! its easy clean up, and you can make a big batch so there’s always leftovers. It can be served hot or cold, and even makes a great side.
You will need a large cookie sheet
1 medium sweet onion roughly chopped
2 red peppers roughly chopped
2 medium zucchinis sliced
2 medium yellow squash sliced
4 tbsp. evoo
1 tbsp. garlic paste
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
pasta of choice (I used ancient harvest elbow pasta)
locatelli cheese, or any parmesan you can find
- In a measuring cup, whisk together your garlic and evoo
- spread all your veggies out on the cookie sheet, and drizzle the evoo all over them.
- mix everything together with your hands, then sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 for about 25 – 30 minutes.
- Boil your pasta
- once the veggies and pasta are done, grab a big bowl and combine everything together. grate a good amount of cheese on top, and mix. Give everything a light drizzle with evoo.
Serve it up with another sprinkle of cheese and maybe wine 😉
One thought on “Garlic roasted veggie pasta”
Ahhhhh yummy, this looks like my kind of meal! Thanks for sharing 🙂