- 1 lb of ground chicken or 2 packages of chicken strips (this serves about 3, so double up if your feeding more)
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 1/2 tbsp. ginger paste (you can usually find this by the fresh herbs)
- 2 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3tbsp. organic coconut aminos (Mine is from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. evoo or refined coconut oil
- Cut your head of broccoli into florets, keeping the stems short
- heat the evoo on med/low heat in your skillet. Add in the broccoli, 1 tbsp. garlic paste, 1 tbsp. ginger paste,2 tbsp. coconut aminos and salt. Stir, and cover, with heat on low for about 10 minutes.
- remove the broccoli and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the chicken to the same pan, with your remaining garlic, coconut aminos and ginger.
- stir until its cooked through, then add back in the broccoli.
- cover for another 10 minutes until the broccoli has softened.
I served this over wild rice, and topped it with some extra sesame seeds.