If your a pumpkin lover, then you need to make this! It has bites of pumpkin pie throughout, and it’s to die for.
I used challah bread, and would recommend it, but you can use whatever bread you have on hand.
This is perfect for Thanksgiving morning, or to bring to a brunch and share it with your friends.
You will need:
1/2 of a large loaf of challah bread
8×8 baking dish
1/2 cup whole milk
1 tbsp pumpkin seasoning
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 cup of organic pumpkin filling
pinch of salt
***preheat oven to 375
- butter your dish
- break apart the bread in small and medium size chunks
- whisk all the ingredients in a bowl, and pour evenly over the bread
- with a spoon, push down the bread to make sure the egg has soaked in.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes
- bake for about 20-25 minutes
Serve with your favorite syrup or whip cream!