The holiday season is slowly approaching! What better way to get into the spirit, then to get your shopping started early!
I’ve put together a great guide to help you find the perfect gift for anyone on your list. I based these gifts off of things I’d love to receive, and things I already have, and love.
I hope this helps you! And if you have any questions, or need different ideas, PLEASE shoot me an email and I’d be more than happy to help you out. 🙂
1. For the entertainer or cheese lover in your life, you MUST check out this website. They have amazing gifts for different price ranges and all options would make a wonderful gift.
2. Another great holiday gift website is Harry and David. They have an AMAZING gift guide and a category for everyone on your list.
I personally love the wine and chocolate combos!
3. If your on the hunt for a small and easy gift, then this is my go to. Find a great dish towel, spoon and herbs of Provence jar. Every cook could use another dish towel and wooden spoon! Wrap them in a pretty gift bag and your all set. I found the dish towels and spoon at Williams Sonoma are my favorite.
4. This is the perfect gift to give a family. Stonewall kitchen has always been one of my favorites for jelly and mixes. It’s perfect for a Sunday morning!
5. The spiralizer has become very popular in the recent years. If you have a friend or parent that hasn’t tried it yet, and loves to cook and eat healthy, then this is the perfect gift!
You can find both on amazon:
6. This gift is perfect for a new or experienced baker. It looks great on the counter, and you could give it with a cookie, or bread mix.
7. This next gift would be perfect for the meat lover in your life. You can monogram the box, which makes it very personal. My husband and I were given something similar for our wedding and we have gotten so much use out of them.
8. One kitchen item that I don’t have, that I desperately need is a wok! if you know someone that doesn’t have one, this is a great gift. Along with the wok, you could give a gift bag of soy sauce, sesame oil, and maybe a cookbook.
9. This iPad counter stand and cookbook stand are amazing! They can help make cooking much easier because you can have the recipe in sight and you don’t have to worry about your iPad or book getting ruined. I’ll be putting this on my list 🤗
If you choose the cookbook stand, pair it with a new cookbook👍🏻
10. These cute little things are going on my list this year. Give them with some fancy sea salt flakes and pepper and you’ve got yourself a great gift! There are many different options. Some are wood and some are marble like these. Another amazon find 👍🏻