Bass is a white, flaky fish that can be prepared in many ways. This particular pesto is my own version, and I absolutely love using it with any fish. You can serve this dish with a sweet potato, salad or some roasted veggies.
- 2 lbs of wild bass
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp locatelli cheese (Parmesan cheese)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin oo
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of fresh diced garlic
- 8 leaves of fresh basil
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Clean fish and pat dry, place in baking dish.
- for the pesto: In a food processor -blend basil, salt and pepper,olive oil ,diced garlic, and locatelli cheese(Parmesan cheese)
- pour pesto over fish
- cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and put them over the fish.
- bake fish in oven for about 20 mins, till it is firm and flaky white.
As you can see I served mine with some sweet potato noodles that I made with my spiralizer. You can also just do a baked sweet potato or mashed. I also had a side of roasted Brussels sprouts, that I have to say I’m kinda addicted to. I could seriously eat them every night. I just usually put a little oo on them with some salt and pepper and bake at 400 for about 15-20 till they are nice and crispy.