This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal, breakfast, or brunch! It’s a healthy option but still very satisfying. It’s also a one pan dinner, with minimal prep and easy clean up. So invite friends over for brunch, pour some mimosas, and enjoy!!
Here’s what you need:
2 cups of Brussels sprouts cut in half
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 cups of spiralized sweet potatoes (I bought mine at my local grocery store)
1 package of Applegate farms turkey bacon, diced
4-8 organic eggs
preheat oven to 400
- In a large skillet, begin to brown your turkey bacon.
- once its browned, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan, with the heat on low.
- Sauté brussels sprouts until they begin to softened.
- after about 15 minutes of sautéing Brussels, toss in your sweet potato. stir
- after about 10 minutes, you can add back in the turkey bacon. season everything with the salt and pepper, stir.
- Create little nests and crack your eggs into them. pop the skillet in your oven for about 25 minutes, or until the eggs are white around the edges and fully cooked.
Serve with avocado, and hot sauce! enjoy!