Is anyone else obsessed with Trader Joe’s?! Everytime I go, I find something new that I love. My last trip I came across their riced cauliflower stir fry, and it’s my new favorite item from there.
This recipe is easy to make for lunch or dinner, and It will be on a rotation in our home from now on.
What you will need..
1 package of Trader Joe’s riced cauliflower
2 wild salmon fillets (Trader Joe’s)
2 fresh garlic cloves minced
1 tsp maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut aminos (Trader Joe’s)
1 tbsp evoo (you can also use avocado oil)
- in a bowl, whisk together the garlic, aminos and syrup.
- marinate the fillets in the liquid for about 10 minutes
- on medium/low heat, drizzle your oil in a sauté pan.
- Once it’s a little heated, you can add your fillets, skin down. Not crowding them
- It’s important to not fuss with them, and let them cook for 4-5 minutes , then carefully turn them over and do the same.
- in another sauté pan, warm the riced cauliflower
- Once it’s warmed up, make a circle in the middle of the pan and add an egg, scrambling it. Then combine it with the rice.
serve the salmon over the rice and enjoy!