When im cooking, I always try to keep the meal healthy, easy, and the clean up to a minimum. This dinner was all of those things, AND delicious!
I kept the cherry tomatoes whole so that when you bite into them you get a burst of sweet 🙌🏻 And it keeps the prep time down 😉
Here’s what you need..
1 bunch of organic Lacinto kale
1 container of organic cherry tomatoes
1 cup of uncooked quinoa (ancient harvest)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 package of chicken sausage (sweet or spicy, whichever you prefer)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
2 tbsp evoo, ghee or coconut oil
- Cook the quinoa following the instructions on the bag
- Rinse and remove the stems from the kale, give it a rough chop.
- Heat the evoo in a large sauté pan on low. Add the garlic and sausage. Break it up into pieces and cook through.
- Toss in the tomatoes and kale. Cooking for 10 minutes. Stirring
- Once the quinoa is cooked, add it directly to the pan and stir to combine.
- Last, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top and serve!
If your not a kale fan, you can easily use spinach.