If your entertaining this holiday season, then you need to put these crostini on the menu!
I love crostini because they’re so easy to make, and there’s so many different delicious combinations.
A couple more that I love…
- Brie with a fig jam
- mozzarella, fresh basil and a balsamic glaze.
- Carmelized onions, thyme and gruyere cheese.
- roasted red peppers with a whipped feta
Here’s how I made them..
1 ciabatta loaf or baguette
1 medium package of heirloom tomatoes
Trader Joe’s balsamic drizzle
small log of herbed goat cheese
4 tbsp evoo
pinch of salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 400
- cut ciabatta or baguette into slices, place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with evoo.
- bake in oven until they’re golden brown, about 5-8 minutes
- next cut your tomatoes in half and place on another cookie sheet. Drizzle with evoo and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes
- once your crostini and tomatoes are done, you can begin to assemble.
- spread the herb goat cheese on each crostini, followed by the tomatoes and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Serve ve on a platter with some fun cocktail napkins!